yang punya baskom coklat

My photo
extremly addicted with chocolate

Thursday, June 2, 2011

dress prom night

today my mom call a man to visit our house at noon.
who is he?
so, actually he is a tailor. we (my mom and i) ask him to sew my prom dress. my mom? yeah she ask for make some blouse either me too.

he said will go after dzuhur pray. but....he arrived at 5 at evening! huh :|

ok i forgive you uda (my mom call him like that) because you promising me to make a gorgeous dress! prove it! then i'll love you sooo much hahaha

i show you when uda get the size for my mom
bad photo


sorry forget to rotate -__-

so..this is some sample for my dress.

hope the dress will be very gorgeous to me! amin.
shoes done, but i think the other choice is better so maybe i'll take a look for another shoes :)
clutch? no idea
hair do? just put headband.

prom night krida nusantara will be held after graduation ceremony in GOR Krida Nusantara.
that night will be unforgetable night for trinact!!!

No comments: